We are seeking a self-starter who will be an integral part of our growing team to drive additional revenue from new and existing customers while creating a foundation for our sales organization to grow upon. In addition to driving direct revenue, we are looking for a curious and motivated individual who will help build out campaigns, develop relationships with targeted partners, and be data-driven in their approach to our market and customers.
Location: Portland, Oregon
Compensation: $60,000 – $70,000 a year + benefits
- Grow and nurture existing customers
- Identify at-risk accounts with high churn potential prior to renewal; create a plan for maintaining customers and learn from lost customers about how we can improve
- Qualify inbound prospects and convert to paying customers
- Provide demonstrations of product and answer technical questions
- Build and execute outbound prospecting program to identify new clients
- Self-starter / excels in an unstructured environment
- Relationship management skills – proven experience with customers
- Entrepreneurial spirit / high curiosity
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage time and stay organized
- Proficiency in Google Docs or MS Office
- Openness to feedback
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
You may be a good fit if you value:
- A small, close-knit team that promotes a positive, feel-good work environment.
- Work-life balance over the typical venture-backed growth-at-all-cost business culture.
- Joining on the ground floor and growing with a company long term.
About Our Company
SimpleMDM is a SaaS solution used by businesses to configure, secure, and track their Apple iOS, macOS, and tvOS devices wirelessly. SimpleMDM is based in the Pearl District of Portland, OR, and is a bootstrapped, profitable company started in 2011.
We are a very small and capable team. Our culture is built on mutual respect, openness to new ideas, disagreeing productively with the intent of finding the best solution for our customers, and integrity. We do what it takes to be successful without cutting corners.We take pride in creating an outstanding product and service for our customers. As a result, we are able to compete with much larger companies like IBM, VMware, and Microsoft. Join us!
More information about the product is available at https://simplemdm.com.
Please send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
- A cover letter or inline message telling us why you are interested in the position.
- Your resume
- Your online identity: Linkedin and any other links or documents that highlight you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.