Automatically Deploy Apps & Installer Packages
Just click to deploy apps and installer packages automatically. SimpleMDM supports App Store, enterprise, and custom B2B apps.
Want a self-serve experience for your macOS users? Need to install software not available in the App Store or through the native MDM channel? Use our hosted Munki solution for quick setup and zero maintenance.
Using Apple’s Volume Purchase Program (VPP)? No problem. You can assign company-owned licenses with or without an Apple ID. We even support your legacy Apple Redemption Codes.
- Never lose user data between upgrades again — Our enterprise app distribution includes support for app upgrades and enterprise certificate + provisioning profile management
- Stay on top of all potential issues by validating the signing and construction of macOS distribution packages
Swiftly Enroll & Set Up Your Devices
Setting up your SimpleMDM account takes less than a minute, and only requires your email address and an Apple ID. See for yourself — start your free trial now.
Inside SimpleMDM, your company devices are automatically enrolled during first power up, thanks to Apple’s Device Enrollment Program (DEP). Plus, support “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) setup with enrollment via Apple Configurator, SMS, email, web link and QR code.
Configure to Your Heart’s Delight
After enrolling your devices, choose from the entire gamut of pre-created configuration profiles. Don’t see yours? Easily upload custom configs created in Apple Configurator, and you’re set.
When we started, there was no two-factor authentication. We contacted their support team and they said ‘Oh, it’s coming’, which we hear all the time. Sometimes it takes six months. But we checked in a week later and there it was.
Ready to Manage Multiple Devices in a Snap?Start My FREE 30-Day Trial All you need is your email address — no credit card required.
Keep Your Data Safe & Secure
Every SimpleMDM feature is built with your company’s data security in mind. Choose from many different options to secure your devices, keep them up to date, and control them remotely.
- Admin authentication with 2FA — utilize your existing identity provider via SAML
- Enable lost mode on supervised devices without requiring an Apple ID
- Automatically escrow FileVault keys and firmware passwords for macOS devices
- Hide apps, block features, and disable functionality when devices break your defined policies
- Track current and historic device location
- Forcefully unlock devices
- Restrict company data from leaving business apps
- Require secure passcodes
- Disable dangerous iOS features
- Lock, wipe, and forcefully unlock rogue devices
Does your company have critical security requirements outside of the above? Ping our support team, and we’ll do our best to respond in 30 minutes or less.
See Device Locations & Details at a Glance
It’s easy to track your devices. Just open the map for a real-time view of your company assets and historical locations. You can also access device details, including installed apps, battery and storage capacity information, serial numbers, and iOS version.
Supervision? Super easy. With SimpleMDM, you can:
- Configure a global HTTP proxy and a web content filter
- Hide and block any app, including system apps
- Install apps from SimpleMDM without prompting the device user for permission
- Place a device in single-app mode
- Arrange app icons on the home screen
- Block Apple ID and Activation Lock
- Disable app removal
- Prohibit a user from unenrolling from MDM
- Force an iOS update
- And much more…
Fast, Friendly Support When You Need It
Want a walkthrough, need help with custom configurations, or got something else on your mind? Our cheerful U.S.-based support team is just a quick chat or email away.
Since your issues are time-sensitive, we’re sensitive to your time! SimpleMDM support reply time averages 30 minutes or less during business hours.