Last updated June 22, 2018
- Types of Information Collected
- Personal Information. There are areas on the Site where you can share information that is unique to an individual – such as your name, company name, postal address, email address, phone number, zip code, and credit card information (“Personal Information”). You can also purchase products with your credit card. Accordingly, we may request your credit card information for shipping, billing, and credit card validation purposes. We ask for this information in order to deliver requested materials to you, respond to your questions, or deliver a product. If you communicate with us by email or complete online forms, we may require Personal Information that personally identifies you. SimpleMDM may also request your email address or mailing address for the purposes of having someone contact you for additional information, or in response to your request for information from us. All of the foregoing is treated as Personal Information, as described in this policy.
- Information from Children. SimpleMDM does not knowingly solicit or collect information (including Data or Personal Information) from anyone under 16 years of age. The use of the Site by anyone under 16 years of age is prohibited. We ask that anyone under 16 years of age not submit information to us. When we email information to you, we will provide prominently displayed instructions that show you how to unsubscribe from receiving such information. If your child subscribes to receive information from SimpleMDM without your knowledge, simply follow the instructions on our email and unsubscribe immediately. Parents can also contact our customer service department to access, change, or delete the Personal Information that has been submitted by a child.
- Do Not Track Signals. Be advised that this Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
- Use of Data and Personal Information Collected
SimpleMDM will use the Data and Personal Information directly submitted by you for the purpose for which it was provided. SimpleMDM may also use Personal Information you provide to us to contact you for reasons related to your original communication to us. SimpleMDM may use your Personal Information to customize your experience on the Site and display content that we think you might be interested in according to your preferences. SimpleMDM may use the Data in connection with the development, design, marketing, or quality improvement of the Site and for SimpleMDM’s general business purposes.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
From time to time, SimpleMDM may engage other companies and individuals to perform functions such as sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service. Such companies shall only use your Personal Information for those purposes required to perform their functions and by using the Site you consent to SimpleMDM sharing your Personal Information with such companies so they can perform their functions.
Additionally, SimpleMDM may share your Personal Information, without your prior consent, for the limited purposes noted below:
- Protection of Personal Information
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, SimpleMDM has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information SimpleMDM collects. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen or we have given you a user name and password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping the user name and password confidential. DO NOT SHARE YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD WITH ANYONE. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your Personal Information. SIMPLEMDM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISK IN AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING THE SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL RISK OF INJURY DUE TO A DATA SECURITY BREACH.
- Other Limits to Your Privacy
The Site may contain links to other non-SimpleMDM websites. SimpleMDM is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. SimpleMDM has no control over the use of such websites and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information on these websites.
- User Choice Regarding Collection, Use, and Distribution of Personal Information
You may choose not to provide SimpleMDM with any Personal Information. In such an event, you will be only able to access public areas of the Site. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, you may choose not to submit your information or select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
- How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
If you have provided your Personal Information and your Personal Information changes (such as your address or telephone) or you want to delete your information from our systems, you can contact us using the method described below. SimpleMDM uses this procedure to better safeguard your information. To protect your privacy and security, SimpleMDM may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections to or deleting your account.
- Privacy Shield Certification
If You are located in the EEA or Switzerland, we comply with applicable laws to provide an adequate level of data protection for the transfer of Personal Data. SimpleMDM is certified under the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. For more, see SimpleMDM’s Privacy Shield Policy.
- How to Contact Us